Have you been looking for a neighborhood wine shop with ample parking, a family vibe, and a resident wine expert who can help you pick the perfect wine for any occasion? Well, look no further. Edith Swierzbinski has opened 4th and Vine to serve all your wine needs.
Edith gained her vast knowledge of wine by working as the Wine Buyer at her family’s liquor store in Dolphin Village for 12½ years. When her family sold the store in July 2017, after being in the business for 27 years, Edith knew the time was right to make her dream come true. She is very passionate about everything that is the wine business, from the wine makers to the wine vendors and most of all, the wine customers. “Every wine has a story,” so stop by and let Edith help with yours.
4th and Vine Features:
- Natural, No Sulfite Added, Organic, Sustainably Farmed, and Vegan Wines
- Locally Crafted & Produced Merchandise
- Special Orders & Requests
- Discounted Pricing
- 5% OFF on 5+ bottles
- 10% OFF on 10+ bottles
- Deeper Discounts May Apply on Solid Case Buys
- Loyalty Customer Program
- BOGOs, HOT BUYS, & SALES
- TWO-BOTTLE SALE PROMO EVERYDAY
- Brand Names, as Well as Boutique and Hard to Find Wines
- Wine Accessories & Gift Bags
- Gift Baskets & Corporate Gifts
Events, Events, & More Events:
- Wine Tastings Every Thursday, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Additional Wine Tastings & Special Events Twice a Month (or more) during the week & on weekends
- Special Holiday Wine Tastings & Promotions
- Private Wine Tasting Events for 4-50 guests (on & off site)
- Educational Wine Tastings
- Wine Club - Monthly Two-Bottle Tiered Pricing Packages with Private Wine Tastings Included
From red, white, rose, sparkling, including an extensive selection of Prosecco, Cava, & Champagne, to sake, dessert, sherry, port, and other varietals, we try our best to carry everything. We stock a large variety of classic wines. And we also offer choice brands, including Silver Oak, Nickel & Nickel, Faust, Caymus, Prisoner, Miner, Cakebread, David Bruce, Meiomi, Simi, and Benziger.